Why are you so special to me? I can't seem to find the answer to. I guess I know the answer to that, I am just looking for something on why you care about me. You treat me as if I am a better person than I see myself as being. You make me feel so happy. You encourage me, and you inspire me. You make me feel like I am a good person. You don't judge me. How can you do this? In a world where everyone is so critical of me, and where everyone is so mean, you treat me like I am a person. You seem to recognize that I want respect. You treat me like a person should be treated. But why? I have all these labels, engraved into my own soul, in my heart, and in my mind. Worthless, Stalker, Garbage. But you make those labels go away. You bring me to a higher place. How? Why? I have spent many hours wondering these things, contemplating what the logical solution is, and I have come up with nothing. I almost would say that the way you treat me makes you special from everyone else....
All Alone It's very dark drowning in his tears he can't get up "You're Ugly" "You're fat" A voice is screaming But, nobody can stop the bleeding Inside and out He's leaving now Darkness is ahead Rest my lonely child, It's all in your head.
Comments
Post a Comment